#LoveAThon Mini Challenge #1: Book Spine Poetry

Hey everyone!

Here’s my first #LoveAThon mini challege: book spine poetry! I have two poems here. One with books I own and then a poem I wrote based off of books I either own/want to read/read.

Here’s my written one first:

Ignite Me
Just one day.
Spark
The Awakening
Forbidden.

Illuminate
Pieces of Us
A Great and Terrible Beauty.

Awake at Dawn.
Linger.
Hold Still.
Shattered Promises.
We’ll Always Have Summer.

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Just One Day by Gayle Forman, Spark by Brigid Kemmerer, The Awakening by Kate Chopin, Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan M. James, Illuminate by Aimee Agresti, Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser, A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, Awake at Dawn by C. C. Hunter, Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, Hold Still by Nina LaCour, Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen, and We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han.

Here’s my photo one:

Book Spine Poetry

Sorry I’m late with this challenge! But hope to be on time for the others! 🙂

As Always,

Happy Reading!

xo

NicoleLynn

10 comments
0 likes
Prev post: #LoveAThon Interview with Nichole from YAReads!Next post: #LoveAThon Mini Challenge #3: Mad Lib!

Related posts

Comments

• Kimi @ Geeky Chiquitas

16 February 2014 at 4:09 am

I love this part! "Hold Still. Shattered Promises. We’ll Always Have Summer" Great job!! :)

• Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

16 February 2014 at 12:06 am

Oh, that's awesome! We should chat more and see what part of "outside" we're both in! I'm headed to NYC on Feb 26th to meet […] Read MoreOh, that's awesome! We should chat more and see what part of "outside" we're both in! I'm headed to NYC on Feb 26th to meet Marissa Meyer if you can get a day off for NYC! The Immortals is an all-time favorite of mine. Such love!!! Maybe via Twitter? lol! And...I especially love the third poem! I'm sad I was working and missed out on this challenge! Read Less

• NicoleLynn
      to Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

25 February 2014 at 12:20 am

Gah I'm sooo horrible and just getting to answering these comments! I do have work tomorrow (2/26) :( but I'm going to a book event […] Read MoreGah I'm sooo horrible and just getting to answering these comments! I do have work tomorrow (2/26) :( but I'm going to a book event at the Oxford Valley Barnes and Noble on March 3 if you're close to there or already going! You can email me PopCrunchBoom@gmail.com or we can chat via Twitter. I'm already following you, but I'm @PopCrunchBoom :) Hope we can chat or meet up :) Read Less

• Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase

15 February 2014 at 5:22 pm

Very nice! I like the idea of doing two poems! Maybe next year I'll do one from the books I've read and one […] Read MoreVery nice! I like the idea of doing two poems! Maybe next year I'll do one from the books I've read and one from the books I own but haven't yet read! Great job! Read Less

• talesofbooksandbands

15 February 2014 at 1:36 pm

I love how it turned out!! Nicely done :)

• kateposeyphd

15 February 2014 at 1:21 pm

What great poems and these titles work so well! A Great and Terrible Beauty is such a poetic line!

• NicoleLynn
      to kateposeyphd

25 February 2014 at 12:14 am

I know! I saw it on my self and was like gah I have to use that somewhere lol! Thank for the comment :)